Small-scale 3D Capture
5 WebGL use cases
- Handle and measure 3D object(s)
- Export dimensions for 3D printing
- 3D impact simulation by site insertion
- Creation of a 3D digital portfolio
- 3D scan database management
Manage 3D point clouds captured by laser scanner, 3D sensor and smartphones and discover sharp details, analyse interest points and create a true 3D web real time presentation.
Exterior 3D Scan
5 Examples of 3D Web data uses
- Collaborative 3D project management, including 3D measurements, cut & section, 3D point cloud layers ...
- Create user rights for your clients and team members
- Create 2D & 3D deliverables
- 3D Virtual tours with labels and interactions
- Export point cloud renderings
Explore 3D scan captured from UAV, laser scanner, LiDAR and dense image-matching 3D reconstruction. The 3D real time webGL technology gives you a creativity freedom.
Indoor 3D reconstruction
5 Optimized 3D applications
- Inventory, manual 3D object detection and classification
- 3D virtual tour with room labelling
- Semantic analysis and color / attribute based visualisation
- Cut, section and floor plan extraction from point cloud data
- Layer categorization for easy data mining
Indoor 3D scan real time visualisation, management and 3D point cloud labeling.
3D Point Cloud | Laser Scanner | Photogrammetry | Belgium | University of Liège
Indoor and Outdoor 3D Scan
5 Usage of 3D Web Point Cloud data
- Level of Detail (LoD) 3D algorithms for the visualisation of 3D Web point cloud data.
- 3D Point Cloud data management through indexed 3D archives instantly rendered.
- 3D Geometry analysis, cut & section deliverables (3D Indoor and Outdoor).
- 3D measurement based on georeferenced 3D point cloud spatial data.
- Web Point Cloud management through WebGL reactive interface for sharing project with user and permissions control.
Handle 3D point clouds from Sfm (structure from motion) reconstruction, UAV, laser scanner, MLS ... Leverage our 3D multi-scale engine for multi resolution data fusion independently of your 3D sensor.
Large scale 3D cartography
5 Usages of Online Point Cloud
- Classification visualisation regarding ASPRS standard
- 3D Real Time visualisation with georeferenced point cloud.
- Smart database for instant spatial request based on point cloud.
- Export cut, section or profiles for accurate 2D digitization.
- Floodplain simulation and 3D point cloud altimetric analysis.
Leverage the full resolution LiDAR provided by Level of Detail Point Cloud data management of our 3D webGL solution.